To submit a comment, contact email@example.com
Description found in Archives
Place of creation
Scope and content
Interesting early English Map of the Colonies, extending from Davies Straites to Florida and Cuba, centered on the British possessions in North America.
Original can be viewed in the presence o
f an early cartographic archivist.
172 Item no. assigned by LAC 172
Credit Library and Archives Canada.
Text on verso partially covered by paper mounting.Map appears to have been trimmed.
Relief shown pictorially.
Cartographic math note
Citation / reference note
Phillips, Entry 536, no 161.
Phillips, Entry 3481, no 38.
McCorkle, Entry 701.1
Availability of other formats note
1. Early works to 1800. Canada, Eastern
2. Atlantic States - Maps - Early works to 1800.
3. Newfoundland and Labrador - Maps - Early works to 1800.
4. Atlantic Coast (North America) - Maps - Early works to 1800.
5. England - Colonies - America - Maps - Early works to 1800.
Other system control no.
- Date modified: