To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Description found in Archives
Place of creation
Scope and content
Map covers area from Lake Superior south along the Mississippi River as far as Kentucky and Tennessee. Extends eastward to include the western territory, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ontario and parts of New York, North Carolina and maryland
Original can be viewed in the presence o
f an early cartographic archivist.
223 Item no. assigned by LAC 223
Credit Library and Archives Canada. Copyright expired.
Longitude west from London.
"London Published by J. cary, Engraver & Map Seller, No 181 Strand, April 1811"
On Verso: "56" in upper right corner.
From Cary's New Universal Atlas, 1811, no 56.
Physical condition note
Citation / reference note
Copy / version note
1. United States - Maps - Early works, 1801-1850.
2. Lower Canada - Maps - Early works, 1801-1850.
3. Upper Canada - Maps - Early works, 1801-1850.
4. Great Lake Region - Maps - Early works, 1801-1850.
5. North America - Maps - Early works, 1801-1850.
Other system control no.
- Date modified: