To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
Place of creation
Gefroch v.l.c. von Lackner
New herausgegeben v. F.A. Schraembl
Scope and content
Map shows the Pacific routes of capt. James Cook in 1778 and 1779, with dates showing the distances covered.
Original can be viewed in the presence o
f an early cartographic archivist.
572 Item no. assigned by LAC 572
Credit Library and Archives Canada. Copyright expired.
Text in German.
Alexander E. MacDonald Canadiana Collection # 572
From Schraembl's Allegemeiner grosser atlas. ca 1800.
Citation / reference note
Phillips, Entry 694, no 50.
Copy / version note
1. Cook, James, 1728-1779.
2. North America - Discovery and exploration - Maps - Early works to 1800.
3. Bering Strait Region - Discovery and exploration - Maps - Early works to 1800.
4. Russian Far East (Russia) - Discovery and exploration - Maps - Early works to 1800.
5. Pacific Coast (North America) - Discovery and exploration - Maps - Early works to 1800.
6. Northwest Coast of North America - Maps - Early works to 1800.
7. Canada, Western - Maps - Early works to 1800.
- Date modified: