To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
Place of creation
Scope and content
Comprises one watercolour of the G.B. Patee II which was a steam tug which plied the Ottawa River. In May 1904, it was constructed at Quyon, Quebec, from pre-fabricated plates, angles, and bags of rivets and bolts which arrived from Scotland. For over forty years, it towed booms of logs from Chats Falls to the Deschenes Rapids. A decade later, it was acquired by Thomas Fuller who converted it to the family brigantine. In recent years, it was acquired by the Britannia Yacht Club and is now used to train young people to sail.
Researchers must be accompanied by an ar
Copyright: Thomas E. Matthews
Related control no.
- Date modified: