To submit a comment, contact email@example.com
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
1. Agriculture Canada - Varied Series [textual record]
2. International Programs Branch [textual record] (119-000110-1)
3. International Affairs Directorate (OPS) [textual record] (123-000192-1)
4. CANADA. AGRICULTURE CANADA
5. CANADA. AGRICULTURE CANADA
6. Operational files of the International Programs Branch [textual record] (2000-00073-8)
7. Operational files of the International Agriculture Development Division [textual record] (2000-00885-2)
8. Operational files of the International Programs Branch. [textual record] (2000-00887-9)
9. Administrative files of the International Affairs Division. [textual record] (2000-00893-3)
Place of creation
18 audio cassettes (23 h, 30 min)
Added language of material: French
Scope and content
This is a preliminary record, please consult the linked accessions. Series consists of records created and/or accumulated by the International Programs Branch and its predecessors, the International Liaison Service and the International Affairs Directorate (OPS). Sound recordings consists of the proceedings of the consultative Group on International Agriculture Research held in Ottawa, May 1986.
Access restrictions may vary. Please con
sult the access list.
Consult the accession records for more i
Copyright belongs to the Crown. Sound recordings: with written permission of copyright owner : subject to ATIP.
Biography / Administrative history
International Programs is responsible for coordinating departmental support for Canadian international agricultural and food affairs. Its functions include policy analysis, undertaken in cooperation with other branches, and focussed in improving the consistency among Canadian foreign and domestic policies affecting the agricultural and food sector both at home and abroad; and multi-lateral liaison with the international organizations involved in Agriculture: World Food Program, World Food Council, Inter-American Institute for Cooperation in Agriculture, CIDA, FAO, and OECD. RG17 General Inventory
Related control no.
3. 1980-81/305 GAD
4. 1986-0502 MISA
5. 1988-0346 MISA
6. 1991-92/111 GAD
7. 1995-96/192 GAD
8. 91-458 OFRC
- Date modified: