To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
1. Reports of analysis [textual record]
2. Reports of analysis [textual record]
3. Reports of analysis [textual record]
4. Reports of analysis [textual record]
5. Administrative files of the Laboratory Services Division, Food Production and Inspection Branch [textual records] (1998-01174-7)
6. Operational files of the Laboratory Services Division, Food Inspection Directorate [textual records] (1998-01193-3)
7. Operational records of Laboratory Services Division [textual record] (2003-00476-9)
Place of creation
Scope and content
This is a preliminary record, please consult the linked accessions. Series consists of administrative and operational files of the Laboratory Services Division.
Copyright belongs to the Crown.
Biography / Administrative history
The Laboratory Services Division provided analytical testing services to other departmental divisions engaged in assuring quality-assurance legislation. In an average year, the Division tested in excess of 80,000 samples through chemical, microbiological, and field-plot tests. The Division reported at various times to the Food Production and Inspection Branch and the Food Inspection Directorate. RG17 General Inventory
Related control no.
3. 1985-86/633 GAD
4. 1985-86/634 GAD
5. 1986-87/177 GAD
6. 1986-87/179 GAD
7. 80-175 OFRC
8. 81-121 OFRC
- Date modified: