To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: Descriptive record is in process. These materials may not yet be available for consultation.
Description found in Archives
Place of creation
No place, unknown, or undetermined
49 photographs col.
Item less than 50 years old Copyright: Various copyrights
Item more than 50 years old Copyright: Expired
Graphic (photo): Nil
Graphic (photo):Item less than 50 years old Copyright: Various copyrights
Graphic (photo):Item more than 50 years old Copyright: Expired
1944-1945 material consists of copy negs from DND Army originals in NPC Acc. No. 1967-052.
Physical description note
1. Bell, Ken Bell, Ken.
2. World War, 1939-1945 - Prisoners and prisons.
3. World War, 1939-1945 - Naval operations.
4. Prisoners of war - France - Dieppe.
5. Canada. Army.
6. Military education - Ontario - Ottawa=/ 014; Military education - British Columbia - Yoho Valley.
7. World War, 1939-1945 - Campaigns - Western.
8. World War, 1939-1945 - Destruction and pillage.
9. Reconstruction (1939-1951) - Europe.
10. Curtain Call (Book)
11. Dieppe Raid, 1942.
12. Yoho Valley (B.C.)
Other system control no.
- Date modified: