To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Description found in Archives
Series consists of
Series part of
Place of creation
No place, unknown, or undetermined
Scope and content
Colonial Office 410 provides only the "Despatches" category of correspondence for Vancouver Island, vols. 1 and 2, copies of letters from the Secretary of State. Volume 1 contains despatches, July 21 1849 to 1 Nov. 1864. Volume 2 contains despatches for the period 16 November 1864 to 10 January 1867. The CO 410 volumes contain indexes. The entire class of entry books for Vancouver Island is available on microfilm reel B-216 or B-1238a.
Microfilm reel B-216
1. Great Britain. Colonial Office - Despatches, 1849-1867.
2. Vancouver Island (B.C.) - History, 1849-1867.
3. Vancouver Island (B.C.) - Entry Books, 1849-1867.
4. British Columbia - History (1846 - 1871)
5. Colonies. Great Britain
6. Colonies. Grande-Bretagne
7. Colonies Administration. Great Britain
8. Colonies Administration. Grande-Bretagne
Other system control no.
- Date modified: