To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Description found in Archives
Series consists of
Series part of
Place of creation
6 cm of textual records : photostats.
Scope and content
Colonial Office 373 consists of registers of correspondence for the "colony" class Vancouver Island from 1853 to 1867. The National Archives has acquired copies of the entire class. The following list gives the Index Room Number assigned by the PRO to each volume of CO 373, as well as the years covered by the registers: CO 373, vol. 1, Number 13343, Years 1853-1859; CO 373, vol. 2, Number 13344, Years 1860-1867. This material is available on microfilm reels B-1643, B-1278, B-1279.
Microfilm reel B-1278
Microfilm reel B-1643
Microfilm reel B-1279
from 1 to 2
Textual records Finding Aid No. 90, British Records on Microfilm, lists the material on each reel of microfilm. MSS0090 90 (Electronic)
1. Great Britain. Colonial Office - Registers, 1853-1867.
2. Colonies - British North America, 1853-1867.
3. Vancouver Island (B.C.) - History, 1853-1867.
4. British Columbia - History (1846 - 1871)
5. Colonies. Great Britain
6. Colonies. Grande-Bretagne
7. Colonies Administration. Great Britain
8. Colonies Administration. Grande-Bretagne
Other system control no.
- Date modified: