To submit a comment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Description found in Archives
Series consists of
Series part of
Place of creation
Prince Edward Island
6.5 cm of textual records : photostats.
Scope and content
Colonial Office 364 contains registers of correspondence for the "colony" class Prince Edward Island. The registers within this class follow the usual classification and registry procedures. The National Archives of Canada has acquired microfilm copies of the entire class. CO 364 may be used as a limited finding aid to many of the in-letters found in CO 226 from 1850 to 1873. After this date, correspondence related to this "colony" class should be found registered in CO 335, Canada, Register of Correspondence. The following list provides index room numbers and years: CO 364, vol. 1, Number 13250, years 1850-1853; CO 364, vol. 2, Number 13251, Years 1854-1857; CO 364, vol. 3, Number 13252, Years 1858-1859; CO 364, vol. 4, Number 13253, Years 1860-1866; CO 364, vol. 5, Number 13254, Years 1867-1873. This material is available on microfilm reels B-1278, B-1642, B-1643.
Microfilm reel B-1278
Microfilm reel B-1642
Microfilm reel B-1643
from 1 to 5
Textual records Finding aid No. 90, British Records on Microfilm, lists the material on each reel of microfilm. MSS0090 90 (Electronic)
1. Great Britain. Colonial Office - Registers, 1850-1873.
2. Colonies - British North America, 1850-1873.
3. Prince Edward Island - History - To 1873, 1850-1873.
4. Great Britain - Relations - Prince Edward Island, 1850-1873.
5. Prince Edward Island - Relations - Great Britain, 1850-1873.
6. Colonies. Great Britain
7. Colonies. Grande-Bretagne
8. Colonies Administration. Great Britain
9. Colonies Administration. Grande-Bretagne
Other system control no.
- Date modified: