Writings by Glenn Gould
Writings about Glenn Gould
- "Gould, the Communicator". A panel discussion
- "A Search for Glenn Gould". A chapter from the book, The Solitary Outlaw, by B.W. Powe
- Noise of Time. Essay by B.W. Powe
- "Glenn Gould Makes Music: Glory and Plight of a Concert Pianist". Chapter V of Psychobiography of a Virtuoso, by Helen Mesaros, M.D.
- Growing up Gould. Essay by Robert Fulford
- Chapter from The Idea of Gould, a book of interviews about Gould by Rhona Bergman
- The Ultimate Soloist: A Portrait of Glen Gould. Essay by Angela Addison
- Introduction to The Last Puritan. By Bruno Monsaingeon
- "Gould and the Culture of 'Fluctuating Stasis'". An excerpt from Kevin Bazzana's book: Glenn Gould: The Performer in the Work
- Glenn Gould as Patient. A paper by Peter Ostwald, M.D.
- "The Glenn Gould Outtakes". Chapter by Geoffrey Payzant in Musical Canada: Words and Music Honouring Helmut Kallmann
- "Variations and Variants", by Jacques Hétu
- "Man, Musician, Myth and Mystique", by Rick Phillips, as published in Gramophone, Vol. 80, no. 956 (August 2002)